[REVIEW] 3CE Drawing Lip Pen

Hi ssouler!
Today I gonna introduce New and Hot Item! 3CE Drawing Lip Pen!
Actually we have 7 amazing colors in stock : Little More, Butter Pink,
Mayhap, Sloe Gin, Crush on you, Born Red and Chilling.
But Today I will review only 2 colors. Butter Pink and Mayhap


How it works : Soft texture, High color-formation, Long-lasting effect!
Formulated with rich color pigments.
How to use : Hold the pencil flat against the lip
and apply by tracing your natural lip line, moving inwards to fill in.


Price : rm33 only

I love this Pencil package. It looks so cute. Imagine take out this pencil
from your bag and apply on your lip!
Make your friends all surprise! haha
And this lip pen is so thin and light, so easy to carry.
I tried it on my hand first. Both looks nice color. Upper color is Butter Pink,
and lower one is Mayhap.
The texture is very matt so if you want to make glossy lips,
I recommend use lip gloss on top.
But I like this matt texture as well. It will make lips very sexy.

This is Butter Pink on my lips. This is lovely and romantic color. 
It looks very natural color. And I can feel a bit different within I tried on hand and lips.
That is natural because every one has their own lip color.
And this Butter Pink color is a bit light.
So, Before apply on your lips, I recommend that use foundation and
cover your own nature lip color.  
This is Mayhap on my lips. It is more strong color than butter pink.
So you can apply fully like this picture.
Or if you want more nature makeup, you can apply it gradation.


In a result, I love it's high-color formation. But it is matt type lip product.
So if your lip condition is not good, before apply it remove your dead skin cell
on your lip first. And this item really long-lasted.


Thanks for reading my review. I hope this review helpful for you.
Have a nice day :-)







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.