[REVIEW] Son&Park Beauty Water

Hi! ssoulers! Finally I review the famous product! "Beauty Water"
I have been using Son&Park Beauty water for last 3 months.

Before I used it I saw some advertising phrase.
This is not a toner
This is not a cleanser
This is more than that
It is the smart Toning, Cleansing, Moisturizing
Liquid based on natural plant therapy
That exfoliates and moisturizes skin at once
We called that Beauty Water

I was so curious. Is it real...???
But I knew that this is very very famous in Korea nowadays, So I tried it.
And I found that. Yes... This is really good products. there are nothing to complain for me.
Price : rm109 only(Free shipping in Malaysia)
First of all, I love this design. very simple but nice. Easy to open and use.
Last over 2 months, I have been using it at night after cleansing face. so it left like this.
Actually I used it a lot of time and quantity, it still left like this. Really Good :-)
"It is the smart cleansing liquid based on a natural therapy that exfoliates and
moisturizes skin at once. Beauty water can be used daily, morning
and evening. It is recommended as the first step for the perfect makeup.
It cleans and old dead skin cells to make skin feel sleek and soft. It contains
an array of skin-loving ingredients to boost skin's moisture immediately.
Beauty water is also an ideal way to refresh skin anytime you want, mid-day
or when washing with a cleanser isn't an option.
You will instantly feel how young healthy your skin is after this beauty water."
I know how it work well to remove any residual makeup and dead skin cells.
But I want to show you this. So you can understand it more!
I did makeup my hand haha. That is real eye liner and lipstick which I use.

A piece of cotton pad is soaked in Beauty water.
And gently wiped all over the hand. Wow... can you see that?
Really Really nothing left.
And some more it looks boost skin's moisture immediately without bothering skin.
Actually every day I did double cleansing. But sometimes around my eyes and
face there were some residual makeup.
So after cleansing my face, I used this beauty water wipe gently all the face and neck.
Then I can see some dirty things on the cotton pad.
And I want to recommend this beauty water, for exfoliating as well.
After I use this products I can feel skin more sleek and soft. And next day
when I do makeup I can feel it is better than before.

Thanks for reading my review!
And anything you curious, comment, msg, email, ask us!
Have a beautiful day:-)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.