[REVIEW] TONYMORY Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream

Hi. ssoulers!
Honestly, So long I have used only 1 BB cream.
That is Dr.Jart BB Cream.
And I found that no.1 BB cream chosen by Get it Beauty (Korean famous beauty show).
Yes This is the no.1 BB cream.
Tonymoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream.
I have been using this BB cream last few months. 
And I want to share with you guys this review!
Before showing review, I want to let you know about this BB Cream.
Moisture + Darkening zero + Coverage + Primer + Soothing 
+ Sun protection all in one (SPF37, PA++)
High coverage giving bright skin tone. Natural beige shades.
For long lasting radiance without darkening of make-up.
Triple performing BB Cream for Brightening + Wrinkle care + UV Protectiontract.


No talc, No mineral oil, No benzophenone, No tar coloring.
Active Ingredients : Refreshing 02 water for clarity of skin,
7 Herbal complex for effective skin brightening,
Oprimizeds of the benefits of moisture


Price : rm49 only


Not only function, But also ingredients very good.
haha sorry, looks a bit dirty. I carried this bb cream to oversea before,
because of pressure a bit flood last time.
so looks a bit dirty. Anyway this is tube type package, so easy to carry and apply.
 This is my hand before applying bb cream.
 Apply a proper amount to my hand softly.
Compare to Dr.Jart BB cream, Tonymoly Luminous BB cream is more liquid type.
So it is easy to apply on skin, and patted onto the skin.
This is very thin, but naturally cover. Actually after I used this bb cream,
I heard many time my skin looks very good.
And those peoples who told me that think my face is no makeup face.
So I told them this is because of bb cream,
then they were so surprised because it looks very natural.
This is Before & After picture.
It makes my skin very naturally cover and looks good.
If I want to more coverage, I apply it 2 times, then looks more good.
And It can be mixed with oil, moisturizer and brilliant cream.
Even I use this bb cream all, I willing to buy it again.
Thanks for reading my review!
I hope it helpful for you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.