[REVIEW] CHAHONG ALL HIT HAIR PACK

Hi s.souler! Today I gonna introduce Korean Trendy Product! CHAHONG Hair Pack.
Especially, This Product very popular on TV home shopping.  
Because dying and perm my hair often, my hair was damaged a lot.
So the damaged hair is  my long term concern.

 This is composed of one hair pack and instruction.  
 It contains guide pictures, so you can follow easily.  
The girl in picture is CHA HONG who is Top Celebrity Hairstylist.
And this unique hair mask pack developed by her.  
If you want Affordable At-Home Hair Therapy, Volume up and Glossy hair, This is answer!
This hair pack works : ANTI-HAIR LOSS, VOLUME- UP, HYDRATES, STRENGTHEN and PROTECT SCALP, SOFT SILKY BOUNCY HAIR.
How to use : After shampooing, gently remove the moisture,
and the hair pack wear full wrap the hair. Adjust to fit the size of the head,
attach the sticker is facing you. To absorb nutrition massage lightly.
10~15 minutes to remove the hair cap, clean wash water. 
* Moisture Hair Salon helping the cap fully and nutrient absorption Wave hair,
straight hair any style survives all the natural volume.
Simple and easy to carry compact. 
* Containing Black Bean, Asai Palm, Blackberry, Cocoa Grapes extracts.

Price : RM15
After opening the hair pack, I found a lot of essence inside of it. It will care my scalp & hair.
First of all, after shampooing, gently remove the moisture.
And tie up hair with a band like this. Like this Picture!
Wear the hair pack full wrap the hair. Adjust to fit the size of the head,
attach the sticker is facing you.
I recommend after wear hair cap, massage fully and take absorb time
longer than 15 minutes.  (The instruction is 15 minutes)
In my case, I let the hair cap over 1 hour. haha! I did mask pack on face and relax.  
Before
After

Wow! can you see the difference? The left picture is Before, The right picture is After.
Here got more comparing picture!
1 hour hair pack made big difference! I love it. i gonna do this hair pack at last once a week.
It is easy to wear, after wearing can do many things.
No need to go hair treatment with expensive price.
It is only RM15 in our shop!
Thanks for reading my review! I gonna come back with good contents again! :-) 
*CHAHONG ALL HIT HAIR PACK  *RM15
*All the products we reviewed, you can purchase in our website www.seoulsoulbeauty.com.
*If you got questions about blog or this products, Just sent e-mail to seoulsoulmaster@gmail.com
*wechat ID : seoulsoul_beauty

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.