[REVIEW] ETUDE HOUSE Dr.Lash Ampule Long&Volume!

Hello! Lovely S.Soulers! This is Beauty editor EVE from Seoulsoul!
Today, I gonna introduce ETUDE HOUSE Dr.Lash Ampule Long & Volume!
This is No.5 Lash ampule chosen by Get it beauty and popular.
Many people recommend it!   And they said it really works.
So i decided to use and i have been using for 2 months.

Inside lovely package, there are Lash ampule which strengthen and nourish lashes for a healthy and voluminous look, Eye Serum which enhance eye area skin elasticity, moisture lashes and ruler for measure your eye lash changing. Lash ampule is brush type so it is easy to apply on your eye lashes meticulously, Eye cream is tube type. They are small size so easy to carry for travel! Especially the eye serum, I love it. It is  convenient for travel and using in flight when I feel my skin is dry around eyes. Although small in size but its large in quantity  as I have been using them for 2 months and still have some left.

Lash Ampule is a highly concentrated lash treatment gel formulated with Dr.lash Comples , a vitamin and herbal extract compound (Extracts of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Panax Ginseng Root, Thuja Orientalis Seed, Biotin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed, Panthenol(vitamin B5)). If you are afraid to use because eye is important and sensitive area, Don’t worry  it is completely safe as test have been done on it (including ophthalmologist test).

How to Use :
Ampule) Apply Dr. Lash Ampule along the clean lash line at night.
Serum) During morning and night skincare ritual, massage gently around eye area.

Ingredients :
Ampule: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg- 14M, Disodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Seed Extract, Biotin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract Serum: Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Thuja Orientalis Seed Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Adenosine, Biotin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Price : RM89

After cleansing at night, measure eye lashes using the ruler like this picture.
This is picture show my eye lashes length 2 months ago. It is around 7~9mm.

Using brash apply on your eye lashes, under eyelashes and eyelash root meticulously.
It should have been used every night for a month but sometimes i forgot to apply it.
So I have been using it 3~4 times a week for 2 months on average.

Finally! I had measure my eye lashes how different! Can you find the difference?
Now my eye lashes length is around 10~12mm. WOW!
I noticed that my lashes got stronger, thicker and less fall-outs after using this.
So my eye lashes looks more in volume now.
This Picture can't show you my under eyelashes but under eyelashes
also longer than before. I love it!

After makeup! NO need to use false eyelashes or extension anymore.
The results will be different from person to person, but for me effective.
This ampule is Colorless, fragrance-free liquid.
But at morning I had more sleep in my eyes. hahaha
But it is ok. For beauty, this is small matter! So I will still continue on applying it to my lashes until my ampule and serum finish.


I hope this review helpful for you!
Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.